Nite for Sale

lwildermuth
Nite 36 in great shape with beautiful new paint job for sale.  Comes with lightly used Boston sail, runners, canvas covers, and recently painted trailer.  Available in Cleveland, OH, however delivery may be discussed. Pictures and price negotiation available. Looking to sell ASAP. Please contact lwildermuth@gmail.com if interested.

Re: Nite for Sale

Graham
I sent you an email, but I'm not sure if it got through.  Is this boat still for sale?

Re: Nite for Sale

Chris
Still available?  Please reply to cgeminski@gmail.com

Re: Nite for Sale

tim delaney
Is the boat still for sail? I live in Cleveland would like to see it/ call 216 870 3608

Re: Nite for Sale

lwildermuth
Hi Mr Delaney, I apologize for the delayed response, currently living n Thailand and don't check this email address too often. Yes the Nite is still available but i must warn you it is in less than average condition. At this point I'd be willing to hand it off for free for anyone who can use the parts or interested in refurbishing it. If you are still interested in seeing it, its stored with my mother in Gates Mills. Please let me know and i can set it up!

Thanks for your interest!
Lea

On Thu, Oct 26, 2017 at 11:49 PM, tim delaney [via Nite Racing Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is the boat still for sail? I live in Cleveland would like to see it/ call 216 870 3608

http://nite-racing-forum.2337075.n4.nabble.com/Nite-for-Sale-tp27p52.html
To unsubscribe from Nite for Sale, click here.
NAML